Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

More Pictures Of Our Chick's

Today I took some picture of our chick's on the other chick post. They are big now and they can run a round. They are so fun to play with! Most of our chickens a not friendly but only 1 big hen is friendly and 4 chick's. Professer H. is a really funny name!..... my sister Abigail named it for me. Well, here are the pictures: Woosta needs to scratch herself.
The chick's are drinking water because they were playing with me.

Professer H. sleeping on me.


Gold Wings is on me.




Professer H. standing on my hand.



This chick is like "What's this?"






Professer H. again


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

oh they're so cute! I want to get chickens when/if we move to the country.

Jade Christine said...

LoL Gerilyn...I still wonder where you get all these funny chicken names from?!!?